13 WInter Riddles – If it is a cold night and the body is covered with a blanket, then the fun of the Riddle has its place. So to enhance your taste, we offer the gift of 13 winter riddles on the joy of Christmas.
13 winter Riddles for Christmas night
1. They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen.
Tricky Riddle for a winter night
2. I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?
3. It is weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in a barrel it will make the barrel lighter?
4. You can’t keep this until you have given it.
5. Take off my skin, I won’t cry, but you will. What am I?
6. What do you serve that you can’t eat?
7. You can have me but cannot hold me;
Gain me and quickly lose me.
If treated with the care I can be great,
And if betrayed I will break.
What am I?
8. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
Best 13 Riddles for Christmas and Winter Holidays
9. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
Nothing is greater than God, nothing is eviler than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.
10. Each morning I appear, to lie at your feet. All-day I will follow, no matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish, in the midday sun.
11. Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all. What am I?
22. I am something…When you see me, you always clap to meet you hate me but prefer me to my wife
13. I never go for water, but I always have water in the house.